• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

football mag for anyone?

i am baffled...is that anything wrong posting comments about football magazine?or is the price of the magazine in my country that has ruffle your feathers (personally i dont think so)?i didnt slander anything bad about u ...and i am totally confuse upon your negative comment

Perhaps because your headline makes no sense whatsoever.

Were you asking what *our* favourites are or did you mean for the topic to be about this 'Match'?

And you have yet to tell us two things: 1. which country you live in that apparently has such a steep price on the mag and 2. what that price is so we can compare to the price of other magazines.

ok...some misunderstanding. but then, regarding the post i ve posted, i dont think i deserved such negative feedback from bluewhatsoever..

Perhaps not Bookie. But we're still at a loss to know if this thread is a question or a statement. Or indeed which country you are from and how much 'Match' costs there.

Bookie, people might be a little more patient and helpful if you could let us all know where you're from, and how old you are. :)

CDA said:
Bookie, people might be a little more patient and helpful if you could let us all know where you're from, and how old you are. :)

Yes, inquiring minds want to know;)

this magazine cost rm15.50 and this is damn expensive...(you can buy 7-8 bowls of noodles here) in malaysia...

by the way, i wonder any malaysian here?

I read football magazines also. They are very good. I even suscribe to the Beckett football magazines. These give you up-to-date informatin on football cards. That's why I buy them. Because I collect football cards.

Aragorn said:
I read football magazines also. They are very good. I even suscribe to the Beckett football magazines. These give you up-to-date informatin on football cards. That's why I buy them. Because I collect football cards.

Aragon: Hi. If you look at the location field for people in this thread you'll notice that membership comes from many different countries, and in pretty much every part of the world apart from North America, football means soccer. So 'Match' is actually a magazine dealing with mainly the British soccer leagues.

Regards,

K-S

When Saturday Comes

Does anybody else read this?

I only discovered it about 18 months ago, and have been a obsessive about it's release date ever since - once a month just isn't good enough.

It's a football magazine, but not the usual kind. It's interested in the 'politics' (if you can call it that) of football - all the behind the scenes stuff, mainly.

I'm not really obsessed, just a bit of an exaggeration about how I wait for the realease date.

I see. Well, it looks interesting to see the dark side of football.:cool: I used to buy many magazines on science, football, cars and planes but now I don’t. I realized most of them are commercial. They might have some useful stuff in it, but most of it is crap! I sometimes get “Scientific American” for some science updates but not like before when I was obsessed with it.

I suppose my fascination stems from a similar outlook on magazines as what you describe. Many magazines is full of predictable pap (in a very general sense of course), with masses of adverts.

Back