• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

For Garth Nix fans

Halo

Garth Nix has a new book out on 3rd March (World Book Day). It is called The Creature in the Case. Its events take place approximately six months after Abhorsen, and deals with Nicholas Sayre. It will cost a bargain £1, so I'll be buying it! :) (It's a short book, just 96 pages long BTW.)

Halo said:
Garth Nix has a new book out on 3rd March (World Book Day). It is called The Creature in the Case. Its events take place approximately six months after Abhorsen, and deals with Nicholas Sayre. It will cost a bargain £1, so I'll be buying it! (It's a short book, just 96 pages long BTW.)

I loved all books written by the author Garth Nix. I'll definitely buy Creature in the Case and enjoy it! :)

Just a reminder that this is out today! Buy it for £1 (in the UK) before you have to pay someone on ebay a fortune! :)

I should be getting this on Saturday or Friday... Haven't been able to get it today because of school :(

I did get a lovely £1 book voucher from school so I'll be able to get the book basically for free :D

Y'know, the giving out of free book vouchers on World Book Day is about the only thing that could make me wish I was back at school! :D Kids today, don't know they're born, there was nowt like that in my day... grumble. ;)

Back