• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

FREE book(s) to anyone willing to review!!

A-Rad

Hi!

I manage an author in San Francisco, Lorena Bathey, and we're really trying to get her word out to more than our community. If anyone would like to read one or both of her books (two more at the printers, yay!) and then *post a review on Amazon* I would be more than happy to give you a free e-reader edition or send a paperback to you. We've gone to book bloggers, but now want the general population. They are chick lit, so even if you yourself aren't interested how about a great read for your sweetie/mom/sister as a gift (for free!) All we ask for is an Amazon review, good bad or otherwise, it doesn't have to be glowing. For those that don't know, as an author if your books get 50+ reviews then they start advertising for you. We're at 32, so close! I've attached blurbs on each, but feel free to check out her website at Flash Intro Page as well. Let me know which one sounds good, or both if you want. And thank you in advance for your time, we are extremely grateful!

Beatrice Munson:

In suburbia, Marissa Lyon's high school nemesis has moved in across the
street. Afraid Beatrice Munson will cause Marissa to relive the insecurity
of high school; she heads to Beatrice’s house armed with cupcakes. What
Marissa finds is something she never expected.

How will Marissa and the women of San Martino deal with Beatrice Munson,
whose defining moment in life was to get a boob job or go to Egypt? The
story is about friendship, love, White Cosmos, drag queens, cupcakes, and
great party planning.

In Vista Heights you might not only recognize the women, you might be one
of them.

House on Plunkett Street:

Phoebe Bertram is boring, bland, and unexciting. She works a job that is
inadequate of her abilities. She has a boyfriend that is a dud. She is on
the treadmill of her life and doesn’t know how to get off.

With changes in her job and her apartment going condo, she must find a new
place to live. Her friend Meghan brings her to the perfect apartment and
the moment Phoebe steps in the door she knows there is something atypical
about this perspective residence.

What she never expects are the three ghosts that arrive on her couch to
teach her how life is really meant to be lived.

Author of *Beatrice Munson*, Lorena Bathey, has brought us another great
example of character study combined with a moral at the end of the story.
This book will make you laugh, cry, and look at *your *world with new eyes.

Both sound interesting and I'd like to give it a shot :) Let me know if ya want. I warn you now though, that I do give "Honest" reviews. If the books are good then I will give a good review, but if they are lacking then I have to say the truth :) But just from looking over the amazon pages I can tell that they look decent

I got your PM and replied back... Hope to snag these soon as give not only a review on amazon, but a review here also for other members to check out :)

Back