• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Free Kindle download of "Going Native"

WriterJohnB

A Navy Seal is marooned on a tropical island and falls for a beautiful, half-naked native girl. But why are her teeth filed?

Why did monkeys howl in a Virginia tidal swamp? A local newspaperman asks that question of a Ukrainian witch and he's sorry he ever asked.

I've put together a collection with some of my published horror stories and it's free on Amazon Kindle this weekend, June 15, 16, 17. Amazon.com: Going Native (9780615647210): John Bushore: Books

This anthology includes my 3 James B. Baker Award winners and 2 stories that are included in a textbook anthology for a course in Gothic and horror literature. (And, no, they're not used as an example of how NOT to write this type of story.) All of these offerings have been published before, so at least they're good enough for someone to accept for publication. I think you'll enjoy them.

Take care,

JohnB

Back