• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

FREE PLAY GIVEAWAY -11/28,11/29

Mr. A

One of my plays I'm offering for FREE today (11/28) and FREE tomorrow (11/29) to anyone. :)

The Untold Story of Pyramus and Thisbe

I'm shouting to hear the echoes here people - to see if you can find any value in this play of mine, too - and say so back to me. You don't have to write a review on Amazon, just tell me sometime what you think of it whenever you read it, okay? Just click on the link and it will take you to the book and you'll see that it's price has been slashed from $1.49 to $0.00. :) If you don't own a Kindle, you can still read it by simply getting the FREE Amazon reading app, for your PC, android, smartphone, tablet... You can find the app on the right side of the linked-to page under the play's pricing. Any questions, ask. I hope many of you take this opportunity to get yourself a FREE copy of my play while it's still FREE. You can tell others about it to and share the link if you'd like. Enjoy your read! Also, please let me know if you actually do get yourself a FREE copy of it, just so I know. :)

Amazon.com: The Untold Story Of Pyramus And Thisbe eBook: Steven L. Sheppard: Kindle Store

It isn't really necessary to start a new thread with every new promotion of books you already have listed :) Makes it easier to keep all the info together

Back