• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Free Punch on the Nose!

alert a mod. and the offending posts on diapers and golf clubs will be deleted...look for the little red triangle on top right side of each post and click....if you don't I will...

You know, I usually spend half an hour each day deleting offers to make my penis one meter long, to meet all the women from Titikaka to Honolulu, to get free entrance to the Statue of Freedom etc. (from my @-mail, of course)
So sometimes I am glad firearms are illegal here - otherwise I would have killed someone already. The most offensive are offers to study English - I get them by the dozens.

Really???? I clicked on both threads little red triangles?????

I filled out the little form????

Who gets those? :confused:

Well we normally get it through in our email and mine hasn't come through yet (though I have had a few problems with this account recently) - I'm sure the others would have received it but they haven't be online since.

Not to worry, Sergo. I got your alerts, but Ice had already deleted the threads.

Back