• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

From Nor to Fin: A breasttaking journey

Please say what you mean and think about it, it would mean alot to me

• yes i think it is a good idea

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi everyone and welcome to this disscusion, im here to ask for your opinions about a book i want to write.
And yes before anyone say it have been done before let me explain and try to understand.

So i want to write a book about female breast's or as we could say a picture book with female women from all troughout scandinavia. The reason is because i love breast but it may sound like every male on the world, but i want to make a book about females who had cancer, anorexia, hiv and diseases that do change the female body and breasts. The fully reason is at a age of 12 i fell in love with my beautifull girlfriend who got sick and had anorexia and alot more after the pressure at an age of 14,15,16 came in the picture :(
The pressure was though even tho i told her she was beautifull, she wouldnt listen to me. I never gave up, but sadly she did late december last year, i was shattered and cried for day's because she wouldn''t admit that she was beautifull cause the women in magazines and models where "The pretty women". Sadly but true i couldnt stop crying when i got this idea of taking pictures, of whole half-naked women that had a good self-esteem and was happy with their own body. And put it all in a picture book to show what really beautifull women is. Cause as i told my girlfriend, "There is no pretty girl's in the world, cause them all are. skinny to fat, sick to healthy and battlescars and not."

So please help me make the book, Cause it would mean alot to me, and especially if you folks just checked it out. And what are the meaning's about it , what do you folks think? you can check the campaign link: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/from-norway-to-finland-a-breastaking-journey/x/5270475

Back