• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fructose corn syrup ( SPLIT from - Pizza - 'nuff said )

Oh crickey. It's a lovefest. Mwwwa!! (That's an NY air kiss.) And here I am choosing weapons to klonk Martin with. Pillows, perhaps?

PELLOW FIGHT!!!!

Going slightly off subject, have you guys looked into the research on fatty acids? A friend of mine, huge guy, used horse steroids, suggested CLA and ALA to me a few years ago for weightloss. I did some research on them, and CLA does have possibly have some real health benefits. I found a research paper where CLA was used to cut the rate of cancer in lab mice by more than half. Research suggests it might have possible leaning properties, but mice are mice, not humans. With blood tests on myself, I found ALA to be stressing my kidneys, so I cut that stuff out. I found CLA may have an added benefit though. 8 grams a day increases my stength almost instantly. The weight I used during my workouts went up (up 30 pounds for triceps push downs) in a matter of days. This wasn't a placebo affect. No one suggested it for strength gain. I stopped taking it for a while, and started it again with the same affect a couple of times.

Back