• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Gen LaGreca

Mr. A

For those of you familiar with Gen LaGreca, she has another book coming out in 2013, titled, A Dream of Daring.

Right now her book, Noble Vision, is only 0.99 for the Kindle edition of it.

Noble Vision: A Novel: Gen LaGreca: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

I love this book dearly, so I unhesitatingly bought the Kindle edition of it. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price for it!

Description of it:

Noble Vision is the gripping story of a beautiful ballerina who suffers a devastating injury and a young neurosurgeon who is determined to help her. He has discovered a new medical treatment that might cure her—but he must first get permission to use it from an unwieldy state bureaucracy that runs medicine.

An unusual hero, a tender love story, a revolutionary medical breakthrough, and a bitter conflict with the law are interwoven in a page-turning plot that will surprise and delight you from start to finish

Noble Vision portrays the love story of a beautiful ballerina of the New York stage whose life is shattered by a tragic accident and a young neurosurgeon determined to save her. The dancer's only hope is the surgeon’s breakthrough procedure to repair damaged nerves. The treatment, however, does not have the required approval of their state-run health system, a bureaucracy wracked with cost overruns and other, politically motivated priorities. The doctor must ultimately take on the entire health system to fight for his work, his ideals, and the woman he loves.

Back