• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

General silliness!

Martin

Are you ready? I can see that you are. Here's some more useless funny stuff!
  • Look here if you want to know whether or not you believe in ghosts.
  • Look here if you ... well, just look here!
  • Look here for a funny and addictive game, and post your scores here.
  • This is one for the guys. Ladies, look away, guys, look here.
Enjoy!

Cheers, Martin :D

LOL

Those are great Martin, thanks! :)

I got 55 seconds on the block game. On the other game... still trying! For some reason I have a lot more insentive to keep trying with that game lol I could not get the second link to work though... :(

Here are some more general sillyness :D

Inkblot test :D

Badger Badger Badger Badger... I love this!!!

Ball Game REALLY tricky and will drive you mad. I gave up lol

Regards
Sillywabbit

First off, 55 seconds?! Shut up!! I do not believe you!! Prove it!

Second, did you do that on purpose, telling me the second link didn't work? You did, didn't you? :(

Anyway ...

I just reached my highscore a minute ago, on the block game, that is. Here it is:

Escape.jpg

55? Seconds? Are you friggin' serious?!?!

65 Seconds!!! NO FRICKING WAY!!! I had to pour blood, sweat and tears just to get 13!!!

:eek:

Phil

65 seconds?! What?!

Make a screenshot when the score is on your screen. I wanna see proof!

Originally posted by Martin
65 seconds?! What?!

Make a screenshot when the score is on your screen. I wanna see proof!

HELP! lol I don't know how!

Regards
Sillywabbit

Originally posted by phil_t
65 Seconds!!! NO FRICKING WAY!!! I had to pour blood, sweat and tears just to get 13!!!

:eek:

Phil

Huh, even if at the start you shift the block to the left, then wait a sec for the long block to clear the top left corner, then sit your block in the top left corner, doing NOTHING you get at least 14 secs on the clock

Originally posted by Martin
Wabbit, do you have Windows XP?

No... But I may have tomrrow! lol

At the moment I have win 98 but, maybe, tomrrow I am getting a new PC! IM EXCITED! so that will have win XP. So let me know how to do the screen capture thingy and I'll try it when I get my new puter. It may not be tomrrow but it should be very soon!

Regards
Silly ( high score :p ) wabbit lol

SillyWabbit said:
No... But I may have tomrrow! lol

At the moment I have win 98 but, maybe, tomrrow I am getting a new PC! IM EXCITED! so that will have win XP. So let me know how to do the screen capture thingy and I'll try it when I get my new puter. It may not be tomrrow but it should be very soon!

Regards
Silly ( high score :p ) wabbit lol

I'm on win98SE but still got a screenshot:

http://www.majuran.bonwalcpm.com/escape.jpg

when you get the screen you want to capture - click the 'prt scr' button- this saves the pic to your clipboard (same as using the cut or copy function in a word procassor). Then all you need to do is paste it into an art program- ideally as a jpeg file (I use paint shop pro, but photoshop, or possibly even paint will do).

Back