• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

George Hayduke

lorrekarloff

Has anyone read any of his "revenge" books? They're full of ideas which he says, of course, are for 'entertainment purposes only'. Some are sooo funny, while others are disgusting and/or impossible sounding ideas.

I think he's written 8 or more books on the subject. I have 'Revenge Tactics from the Master' and have read a couple of others. I haven't found any of his books recently at any bookstores. Not sure if its because he's not popular any more or because a lot of his "ideas" are truly dangerous and illegal.

If anyone else has read his book, I'd like to know what you thought. Thanks! :)

I read some of his books as a teenager and had a good laugh. Now I wouldn't care to read them because I can remember a lot of the pranks in his books were pretty bad and many could lead to someone being injured/killed and there was some animal cruelty in there too. I hate to think of someone buying his books and actually trying some of the things he talks about.

Back