• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

George R. R. Martin: A Feast For Crows

taking me some time to get right into A Feast of Crows, but i am around a third of the way into it now all the same.. just loved the first three books! or should i say 4, as the third book i bought was in two volumes here in Australia.. with most of the characters killed off, i am interested to see what happens next!

I didn't think I could do it, but I'm rereading the series! I figure the paperback of Feast is due soon, so I'll read through the first three in prep for rereading Feast in ppk. And who knows? Maybe the next one will be out in the fall. After all, he was 75% done with it, right?

I wouldn't hold my breath, Oberon. His Feast was late to begin with, and apparently he's more busy touring than writing since the book was out.

My cure: buying new (hopefully exciting) stuff to tide me over, or reread my favourites like my most recent reread A Wizard of Earthsea by Le Guin.

Yeah, I cast aside my Lolita for adventures in Earthsea. I feel guilty. Just a little though.

ds

Back