• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

George R.R. Martin: A Storm of Swords

Lincoln Rhyme

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ A GAME OF THRONES OR A CLASH OF KINGS!!!!!!

Plot Summary: Thanks to the events at the end of A Clash of Kings, Stannis Baratheon is beaten and has withdrawn. Now, all the kings are preparing to make a final blow against the other, and the clash of kings, ends in this magnificent tale.

My opinion: Sorry I couldn't give a better summary, but I wouldn't know where to begin! This book is massive, and has many great tales in it.

The new perspectives we have is Samwell Tarly(Jon Snow's best friend) and Jaime Lannister. Jaime is probably my 2nd favorite character of the series.

The rest...just read the book!

My rating: :star5:

Love it... no words can express how much I love it. All of them. The tv series is super awesome. I want action figures made next! Or statues! It's just such a great series it's unreal :) I would give it a 10 star rating

Back