• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Geraldine McCaughrean: Not The End Of The World

cabrasopa

I've just watched a book review TV program and they discussed a book called
Not the End of the World by Geraldine McCaughrean
The book is a story about Noah and his family and what it would really be like on the Ark with all the Claustrophobic tensions, practical problems, even the smell with all the animals on board. The program raved about the book and i was wondering has anybody read it and what they thought.
Sounds interesting to me, i'll put it on my to read list.

Cabrasopa :cool:

cabrasopa said:
I've just watched a book review TV program and they discussed a book called
Not the End of the World by Geraldine McCaughrean
The book is a story about Noah and his family and what it would really be like on the Ark with all the Claustrophobic tensions, practical problems, even the smell with all the animals on board. The program raved about the book and i was wondering has anybody read it and what they thought.
Sounds interesting to me, i'll put it on my to read list.

Cabrasopa :cool:

ooh yeah that sounds really interesting. i love books like that. that take an event, be it historical or mythical and put it in perspective that we can relate to. we all know the story of noah's arc, but the reality of that situation would be hellish , i think anyway.

it sounds like a very interesting book. do you know how it is written? is it written as a novel from characters' perspectives or is it more like a non-fiction theoretical account?
a

Back