• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ghost Writing a book

MDB

I was just curious, has anyone on here ever been asked or ghostwritten a book? I have written two books myself which have been successful on a small scale so far do to lack of marketing on a bigger scale on my part. But the other day I was having a signing and a lady who bought my book and liked my previous one approached me about Ghost Writing or Co-Writing a book for her. I looked up what I could on Ghost Writing and it doesn't seem all that different then when I get a book published myself but I'm a little fuzzy on the whole process...Please Help

I looked up ghost writing on Google and a lot of the results are people offering the service of Ghost Writing or Editing Books. I'm sure someone knowledgeable will come along.
2.gif
Good luck.

Re: Ghost Writing

Thanks Kella for takin the time heh, I'm a hopin someone will give me a little advice. I talked to one of my professors and he gave me some advice on dealing with clients but he wasn't too sure on the whole writing part....:lol:

I did it twice and got approached by my company who is a publisher. Both were memoirs and the money quite decent. :D

Re: Ghost Writing

Thanks Sleepy. That is what I'm hoping for, I'm actually looking for a new publisher. What is your company?

Thanks Sleepy. That is what I'm hoping for, I'm actually looking for a new publisher. What is your company?
I won't give out private information but let's say the publisher is in Germany so it wouldn't be of interest to you anyway. :)

Back