• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Giovanni Papini

mr_michel

kickbox
i was just thinking about a couple books i read by this italian author, "cog" and "the black book", which its a sequel of cog.
they were very interesting, they are a series of acountings about meetings with some notable people trough the eyes of an amoral man, it also gets about human nature. its been some time since i read those ones so i cant remember a lot of details, in fact i had a hard time remembering who the author was.
so i was wondering if someone has also read this books, and whats your opinion, have you read other titles from him? i know he wrote a couple titles about christ and the devil which are supoused to be pretty good.

by the way this is my post number 300
100 post in 10 days, i really need to get a life

I read Words and Blood, a collection of short stories he wrote when he was young. They are very poignant and satyric. His writing changed after his religious conversion, and his later works, which I have not read, have religious themes. It is a very interesting author.

Back