• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

glass in her hamburger

BlueOrchid

I only very vaguely remember this book but I do remember there was one scene where the main character realizes someone has put ground up glass in her hamburger and she is going to bleed internally.

Help? ANY ideas what book this may have been? There were sexual undertones to the book if I remember correctly because I wouldn't let my mom read it (I was 15)

That sounds like something I read when I was a teenager or tween.... maybe something by Christopher Pike? Not any of the Remember Me books, or The Season of Passage (which was my favorite). Maybe Bury Me Deep?

Christopher Pike did one.

If it involved the Greek Islands and Gods, and a little statue it's Christopher Pike's The Immortal

I agree, I think it is Chritopher Pike's "The Immortal". I remember I loved it when I read it, I was very into him for awhile.

I love the image that conjures up, novella. Who knows how much ash was tipped off cigs into the dough and mixed up unnoticed before that? And was it a brightly coloured novelty cig butt, like they have to wear blue sticking plasters now so they can be easily seen if they fall off into the food...?

Try VC Andrews

I remember reading a book with a similar storyline to it. It might have been a VC Andrews book. I read it when I was a teen, so I'm not sure of the name. But there were only a few authors I was interesed in, and Andrews was a big one for me. Hope that narrows it down for you.

Back