• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Good Afternoon!

SilveryChris

Hello! My name is Christina and the Silver add-on is due to the color that MOST of my hair has adopted in the last few years. I love reading and writing short stories and discussing the same with like-minded people. I first visited unseen this Board when you were located at EZBoard. I started a small Board of my own there for people who enjoy writing short stories, so I feel that we have a common interest.........not only in reading and writing, but also in trying to birth new Boards. I also have my own Personal Web Page, but I am not placing the addies of either here as advetisement is not the reason I chose to join your Board. I want to be an active partcipant, but IF my own Board happens to get busy then I may be in absentia on occassion. Never fear.........

I shall return! :)

SilveryChris

Hello Chris and welcome to The Book Forum.

Glad you decided to join us after "lurking" over at ezboard. What do you think to the new layout/software?

I'm, still working on getting a spellchecker script - got to speak to my web hosts to see if they can install some stuff for me.

Anyway, hope to see you around. Feel free to add your website to your profile or your signature.

Darren.

Thanks, Darren. The layout is just fine with me............not really all that much different from EzBoard. It does seem to be faster though ............. and this fancy section right above where I am typing called vB CODE looks downright scary! :rolleyes: I have not even begun to figure THAT out yet! But I will someday...........Stubbornness is my middle name. ;)

And I did put my Personal Website in my Profile here. I don't want to use it as a Signature because I already do that on my private E-mails and I'm getting a little sick of looking at it! :rolleyes:

Thank You for the kind Welcome. Have a good one!

Chris

Back