• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Goofy sci-fi book

tsujigiri

alterior motives

hello all,

I must confess that i will probably never contribute anything to intresting to the discussions here. I come to you instead offering a chalange. Im looking for a book i read mabye 10 years ago, and i cant remember much about it. So if your looking for a challange here goes:

scifi (goofy)
at least 2 books with the same hero
hero has two of the same arm (left or right i dont remember) > one is grafted on
hero has/gets a gigantic chicken looking foot also grafted on
hes out in space...
one of the titles might have "well of ___" in it

and thats about it, if you can tell me anything i would be greatful, even if its to point me somewhere else where i can find this info

thanks!

:D

:)

didnt notice this thread... oops!

i was thinking about it some more and i think one of the arms was a black dude's... and it might only be the hand in the story but the cover shows it... i think hes holding a blaster/laser gun in it

:mad: this is starting to upset me... usualy i try to remember and i cant and give up, but now ive written it down, i have to remember to come back here to see, and it just reminds me again and again...

any suggestions of places to look for it? It DEFINATELY wasnt a book you would find it a school library...

TIA

n14552.jpg

Thats it
\m/

you rock

thank you so much

There was a book that came out in the late 60's or early 70's titled “The Butterfly Kid.” It’s a humor science fiction novel. There are these 6 foot blue lobsters from outer space. They’re nonviolent but want to take over the earth. Their plan is to introduce a hew hallucinogenic drug that not only do you have hallucinations but you they become real. The writer of the books used all his friends as characters in the book. Nice book. Don’t remember the name of the author.

Back