• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings Fellow Readers&Writers

abookishforumer

Hello!

I'm Kyle! I'm a teenage boy and I love to read and write. I love to soak in the words and let them change me for the better. I love being able to take in the information and characters and their adventures.

I read mainly YA, but am open for pretty much any genre, so if you have recommendations, feel free to share them with me!

I hope to accomplish a published book, giving back what I got... I also write mainly YA but work on a wider variety of genres too, such as paranormal, thriller and horror!

Also, is anyone here participating in NaNoWriMo? I'd love to know if you are!

Bye!

Hi Kyle! I write and read YA too. I just published a young adult novel (see my signature line for more information). I also sometimes read romance and mystery, among other types of novels, but YA is my favorite genre. I think it's great that you want to publish a book and give back what you got out of them. That's exactly how I felt when I started writing my first novel as a sophomore in high school. I wrote plenty of shorter stories before that, but that was the first novel I tried my hand at. I wish you the best of luck! I also post video reviews on my YouTube channel (Beth Rodgers, Author) of books, plays, etc. that you might want to check out for suggestions of what to read. One young adult author I particularly recommend is Sonya Sones. She writes wonderful novels-in-verse. Happy holidays!

Back