• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings

gre

When I came across this site it seemed interesting so I joined. It is never too late to learn something new about any craft, or should I say art.

I am British but live in Belgium. My favourite writers are anyone with a good story. Among others I read Dan Simmons, Michael Crichton, John Grisham, Orson Scott Card, Ellis Peeters, Christopher Hinz, Patrick Tilley, Asimov, Heinlein, Len Deighton...

As for myself my first novel was released in November last year and I have just had my first review.

Feel free to visit my site and comment.

Regards
Gerard

Ah, partially a Sci Fi Fan I see...
Welcome! And feel free to wade into the Science Fiction and Fantasy forum discussions too.

Welcome, I've read quite a few Michael Crichton and John Grisham novels. My favourite genre is action/thriller.

I have no particularly favourite genre but action/thriller is one I enjoy when the story is well thought out. My novel falls into that category but I tried to wrap a good storyline around it.

Back