• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Guinness World Records

Gem

kickbox
I've just been loitering around the guiness world records site ( yes I don't have anything better to do).

Which record would you most like to break? Furthest Spaghetti Nasal Ejection is rather appealing, Kevin Cole from New Mexico is the title holder. What a talented man.

It doesn't sound very nice :p

Hmm I have no idea, really. Any record would be good enough for me, unless its something like 'Most bones shattered'...

Yum, that made me skip breakfast :D :eek:

I would like to break the "most chocolate eaten record" is there one like that, I'll have to look into it.

I would like to break the record for richest person...ever.
:D

Youngest to win a Nobel Prize might be nice, though.
Youngest to climb Everest.
Highest recorded IQ.
Most Olympiad medals won by a single athlete.

I could go on and on...
Too bad none of it will ever happen, ;)

Ronny,
I would like to break the "most chocolate eaten record" is there one like that,

I hold that record :D

veggiedog,
I would like to break the record for richest person...ever.
Youngest to win a Nobel Prize might be nice, though.
Youngest to climb Everest.
Highest recorded IQ.
Most Olympiad medals won by a single athlete.
I could go on and on...
Too bad none of it will ever happen,

:D :D

I think the youngest person to climb Everest was nearly 16 - you've got just under a year left - you can do it!:D

Gem said:
veggiedog,

:D :D

I think the youngest person to climb Everest was nearly 16 - you've got just under a year left - you can do it!:D

I blame my trainer (the neighbor kid) if I don't make it. He says we should take things slow. As of yet, he has been paid almost a dollar and all I have mastered is climbing the stairs, and barely that! I think I should sue.

Gem said:
I've just been loitering around the guiness world records site ( yes I don't have anything better to do).

Which record would you most like to break? Furthest Spaghetti Nasal Ejection is rather appealing, Kevin Cole from New Mexico is the title holder. What a talented man.

I believe my brother has broken this record. On several occassions. He could probably break the youngest Nobel Prize winner record too (whatever it may be). He is a supergenius kid.
I love the fact that there is no Nobel prize for mathematics, my worst subject :D

Other world records to break:
Most money made off of lawsuits (the title must belong to an American!)
Most platinum records (after I learn to sing...not that half of those 'artists' sing anyway...)
Biggest brain (is this held by Shakespeare?)

Veggiedog,

I blame my trainer (the neighbor kid) if I don't make it.

:D I can't get the 'Eye of the Tiger' tune from Rocky, out of my head since i read this.

Gem said:
Veggiedog,

:D I can't get the 'Eye of the Tiger' tune from Rocky, out of my head since i read this.

LOL

My trainer is only six years old, but he was so excited when I told him of my plans to climb 'a big mountain,' that I didn't have the heart to break it to him that I was just kidding. He charges me fifty cents an hour to climb ladders, stairs, and even footstools all over his house. Today I plan to tell him I climbed Everest yesterday so I don't end up losing more money than I make by babysitting him ;)

chris302116 said:
I would like to break your record ;)

Go ahead and try :p

Obtaining more riches than me should not be too difficult, as 100 percent of my income comes from babysitting. I am holding down three parttime three volunteer jobs, which does nothing for my lack of financial status. :rolleyes:

One day, though, I shall become a world famous something-or-other. You wait and see!

veggiedog said:
LOL

My trainer is only six years old, but he was so excited when I told him of my plans to climb 'a big mountain,' that I didn't have the heart to break it to him that I was just kidding. He charges me fifty cents an hour to climb ladders, stairs, and even footstools all over his house. Today I plan to tell him I climbed Everest yesterday so I don't end up losing more money than I make by babysitting him ;)

Awwww you're such a sweetie veggie. Referring to your comment about exams on another thread - are you going for the Guiness book of Records for highest marks achieved :p Good luck with them, I don't really want to see you chopped up into small pieces:D

Poppy1 said:
Awwww you're such a sweetie veggie. Referring to your comment about exams on another thread - are you going for the Guiness book of Records for highest marks achieved :p Good luck with them, I don't really want to see you chopped up into small pieces:D

Lol Poppy.
Well I'm glad someone appreciates me. :p

The highest GPA ever is probably someone who achieved straight 4.9's. No hope there. I am currently at 4.0/4.2 level. Maybe I could break the record for youngest to earn a PhD...Although there is probably some supergenius kid who got one when he was six or something :rolleyes:

As for the chopping me up into pieces, my parents have decided against that as they would probably be caught and sent to jail. It is more likely that they will disown me and throw me out into the streets of Detroit. I'm not sure which is worse...:D

Thanks for the well-wishing for the exams. I'm too worried, although I have this feeling I should be.

wilderness said:
I would like to beat the most orgasms in one hour record..whatever that record is...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wilderness! There is a tween in this forum (not that innocent little 15-year-olds never talk about orgasms :p )!! I am shocked and appalled (well, appalled maybe...I'm not sure if I'm shocked with that coming from a 17-year-old...) :D :D :D

Well good luck with your record-breaking...I think...:eek: :D

Wilderness,

I um wish you all the best in your endeavour.:D

Veggie, you're supergenius too. I didn't say good luck with your exams because i know you're going to ace them. Nothing as annoying as a high achiever:p

Gem said:
Veggie, you're supergenius too. I didn't say good luck with your exams because i know you're going to ace them. Nothing as annoying as a high achiever:p

You're mocking me! :( :( :D
Nice excuse, Gem...you weaseled yourself out of my wrath this time. I am actually a bit of a slacker, especially around this time of year. I completely forgot about my algebra homework last night and rushed to finish it during biology ;)
I actually don't mind exams very much. Usually I do better on them than I do in the actual class :eek:

Back