• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hai there!

HisGoddess here, wanting to find some good books to read and getting tired of good reads, I don't want POPULAR books, i want GOOD, well written, humorous books to read. And sadly that bracket of books is dwindling down to horrible fanfictions that insult the bdsm life style, editors who can't edit worth a damn, poor grammar, spelling, and overall horrid cookie cut characters and stories. I'm veeerrrry tired of it.
So, here I am searching out Book Forums to hopefully fill my appetite. I'll read pretty much anything, or at least try to. Put it this way, i bought all three books of 50 shades... didn't even get five chapters in. Gave the books to my mother, who also likes that sort of thing, even she couldnt finish them. So depressing.
I loooove paranormal romances, but as again, with that being the popular genre lately, there aren't many good books I can find that just pull me in, ya know? Ive read any classic i could get my hands on, Favorite classics, well top three, as I can't choose between them, Three Musketeers, Farenhieght 451, and the Comanche series by Catherine Anderson.
I'm getting down and dirty for my hunt in books, because I'm honestly tired of wasting away my life on all these social sites being 'social' or facebook/app games. Just nope. But its rather difficult not being able to find anything to read that is to my liking. I'm hoping this site is alive enough to help me out here.
<3 HisGoddess

Back