• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Vespertilio91

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! May Aphrodite and Eros bless your day. :eek:

Wait, why am I saying this? I hate Valentine's Day! :mad:

If anyone would be so kind, I would like bunches and bunches of chocolate sent to me pronto. Thank you very much. :D

Valentine's Day cards are welcome too. I'll burn them all and make s'mores with all the chocolate you send. ;)

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone.

My friend Denise calls Valentine's Day "Singles Awareness Day" or SAD! :D

That cheered me up today.

Since I didn't have school yesterday, all the Valentine's Day crap happened today. It was so annoying. I dressed in all black to mourn the loss of my sanity....

Since I didn't have school yesterday, all the Valentine's Day crap happened today. It was so annoying.

Us teachers hate V-day for this reason. And I teach 12-13 year olds...I was so glad that we had a snow day on Valentines, as well as yesterday. They cry enough on regular days. I'm just glad our school didn't sell flowers this year! Whew.

Not to annoy anyone or anything... but I had a nice Valentine's Day with my boyfriend. :D

Here in the UK (or maybe it's just Scotland?) we usually have the week of Valentine's off. I'm not entirely sure why, but two of the days (yesterday and today in this case) are usually teacher in-service days. I love a random holiday. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, our school still sold the wretched things.

Congrats Tartan, it's not that we hate people who enjoy Valentine's Day; just the day itself.

Back