• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harlan Coban

RhondaGivings

Just started reading Harlan Coban's book "Caught" - it's really intriguing so far - would like to keep on reading but it's now midnight and I'll be dead on my feet tomorrow if I don't put it down and get to bed. It's a struggle. momac::flowers:

I haven't read it yet. I really enjoy his books. I prefer the Non Myron Bolitar stuff. I think what I like best is that his plots feel more "real" than some other suspense writers. His characters are Joe Average.

Recently reafr teh woods. it was fucking graet!!

his name is harlan coben and put it in the authior file

Hi Alix: This isn't a Myron Bolitar book (I don't care for his books with that character) so I'm looking forward to settling down with Caught again this evening. Can't do it during the day as the sun is shining, the temp is going up and I have some pansies sitting outside the front door waiting to be planted. So glad that Spring is bringing better weather and we're hopefully out of the snow flurries and the cold temps. momac:)

Hi Again Alix: You're further west than we are - we live in Burlington on Lake Ontario and the weather today here is absolutely fabulous - even got the fertilizer on the law (courtesy of husband) while I sat and sunned myself. Happy reading. momac

Hi Hugh: Thanks for the name of the book - will look for it in the library - don't believe I've read it although I don't always remember the titles. momac:flowers:

Harlan Coben

Finally got his surname right. Have finished "Caught" and really enjoyed it. Keeps you guessing right up until the end. Have a couple of Brad Thor's books there and one by Deborah Crombie although the Crombie one looks like one I've already read. Haven't seen anything new by her since her 2009 book. Maybe she's taking a break. momac

Read "the deal breaker", one of the Myron Bolitar series, and didn't like it. I may try one of his stand alone books.

Harlan Coben

Hi Tomeraider: I don't care for the Myron Bolitar character in Harlan Coben's books but "Caught" doesn't have Myron in it and it has a lot of twists and turns - a good read. momac

Back