• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harry Potter 5 Released June 21, 2003!!!

Darren

"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" will go on sale across the globe on June 21 according to J.K. Rowling's publishers.

Read the full breaking story here

You can pre-order "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" from these shops (and help to support The Book Forum in doing so):-

amazon.co.uk at 50% discount (£8.49)

amazon.com

Can't wait! Apparantly it's one third longer that the Goblet of Fire.

Have you seen the spoilers? From the Bloomsbury website:

The beginning
“The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Privet Drive … The only person left outside was a teenage boy who was lying flat on his back in a flowerbed outside number four.”

Later in the novel, J K Rowling writes:
“Dumbledore lowered his hands and surveyed Harry through his half-moon glasses.
'It is time,’ he said, ‘for me to tell you what I should have told you five years ago, Harry.
Please sit down. I am going to tell you everything.’”

!!!!! :D

edit: :eek: I just realised that all this information is in the link from Darren's post! Sorry!

No problem :D

I noticed that Bloomsbury have placed an embargo so that the book cannot be sold before 00:01 British Summer Time. Guess there'll be lots of people queing in the bookshops at midnight!

Back