• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Lies, Deerskin, Vicky -
Perhaps why this whole literature is interesting. What would be the interest of literature and comics if it was not to poke fun and stimulate imagination? Also, I have read somewhere that there was nothing less political and more revealing than good caricature as well. ;) Beyond entertainment issue which I just love, the question is also why and how we travelled from Tintin - slightly embarrassing now when we think about some of its politically clean 'moralising' aspects :( - and Superman to John Difool, Watchmen, Aquablue, Neige, and Sillage, and Garage Isidore? -
Lies - Saw you in the comics section as well. Ever read the Return of the Condor Heroes and make a bit of fun of these very serious and cheeky love stories of heroes always striking against each other with silly attacks like the 'Toad leaps' etc....? What would be life without humour? ;)

---

Saw Daredevil, very much alike Batman the first and the best... and the greatest soundtrack of its kind since The Matrix. :) :)

Morry

Originally posted by Morry
Lies - Saw you in the comics section as well. Ever read the Return of the Condor Heroes and make a bit of fun of these very serious and cheeky love stories of heroes always striking against each other with silly attacks like the 'Toad leaps' etc....? What would be life without humour? ;)

I'm still discovering the comic world... My biggest problem is that I don't have that much money to spend, and the local library doesn't have that big a comic section... But you're absolutely right: I would definitely love some more humour in life. :)

--

I wonder when Daredevil will be released here.

Its not out ther so sorry, but it dose not have a vary deep plot.. got bored fast but loved the music.

Saw this again yesterday, for about the fourth time :)

Welll i thought it was terrific, not the deepest film ever but enjoyably close to the source material - the kids were better (even Ginny, who STILL only had about two lines, despite the plot), Hagrid and Snape were underused, and Branagh as Lockhart stole the whole film :D

Back