• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harry Potter Stories

martinj73

Harry Potter Stories

I have read three of J K Rowling's books on Harry Potter and I am reading the 4th one.

For your information, the 4 stories are:

Harry Potter and...

> the Philosopher's Stone.
> the Chamber of Secrets.
> the Prisoner of Azkaban.
> the Goblet of Fire.

The stories are great and inviting read that makes it difficult to put the book down. Can you put the book down? The story includes the great sport of Quidditch, which Harry Potter becomes a seeker for. Harry potter's friends are Hermione and Ron, and his enemies are Draco Malfoy and Professor Snape, whom are of Slytherin house. Harry and his friends are of Gryffindor house.

Are there any Harry Potter fans out there who have anything to say about Harry Potter stories?

I wasn't expecting to like them, but my closest friend told me I had to read them and I usually trust her judgement. Anyhow, they were a lot of fun to read - I especially enjoyed the 3rd and 4th ones because you start to learn a little more about Harry's past and they were a bit darker than the first 2. I think the 3rd one is the best.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, Martin, when you say that the Harry Potter Books are good stories. I think that that fact has been lost on a lot of people who fail to see that all the business about magic and such is really just window dressing. The fact of the matter is that, at their heart, the stories are just good, compelling, suspenseful stories.

Harry Potter News
=============

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVD/video will be released on April 11th 2003.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban film will be released at cinemas around Summer 2004.

According to a live transcript with J.K. Rowling, she said there be 7 books, one for each year Harry will be Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (5th book) will be released around June 2003.

The Harry Potter Official website is...

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/home.html

You can enrol and be sorted, have fun and games, read the Daily Prophet and more.

That's All, Folks!

If you look around the forum a bit, you'll see that there are quite a few Harry Potter threads that might be interesting.

Back