• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harry Potter VI

Forget the speculation. I just can't wait to read Book 6!!! Book 5 left off on such a crazy note that I can't wait to see what is going to happen at the beginning of book 6. Before I get the 6th book, I think that I'm going to read the last 3 chapters of OP again. I don't have time to read the whole thing again. hehe :D

vmarschick said:
I don't have time to read the whole thing again. hehe :D

I guess that can be my entertainment on the way and back from Denmark. While everyone else will have book 6 I will be stuck in 5. :mad:

Don't feel bad dude. Read up on the good stuff and then you will have book 6 before you know it. The joy of Harry Potter is that you can read it over and over and just love it. ;)

h_carnahan said:
I guess that can be my entertainment on the way and back from Denmark. While everyone else will have book 6 I will be stuck in 5. :mad:
I think they might have bookstores in Denmark as well.

Personally I'll wait until I can get it from the library.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8607481/

Sixth Potter book a hit with critics, too
‘Half-Blood Prince’ compared to ‘Lord of the Rings,’ ‘Charlotte's Web’

The New York Times compared it favorably to "The Lord of the Rings," and the Los Angeles Times to "Charlotte's Web." The AP's Deepti Hajela called it a "powerful, unforgettable setup for the finale," Book VII, when the great Potter ride is expected to end.

I would highly recommend this book, even to those who didn't like OotP - I think the Half Blood Prince is the best of the series so far.

Back