• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harry Potter

For_Narnia

Who loves em? and how many times have you read the series?

I am on the 6th book, but this is only my 1st time reading them. I have liked them a lot! My favorites are probably 4 and 6. I can't understand why everyone loves the 5th so much..... :confused:

For_Narnia said:
Who loves em? and how many times have you read the series?

I am on the 6th book, but this is only my 1st time reading them. I have liked them a lot! My favorites are probably 4 and 6. I can't understand why everyone loves the 5th so much..... :confused:

I KNOW!!! why does everyone like the 5th book? I didnt like it at all. My favorite books are the 3rd, 4th, and 6th ones. great series though...

I like the first three (as i can only remember the first three; guess I need to start reading the series again :eek: )

i don't know how many times i have read the series (i'm such a nerd), but i totally agree with you about #5. it's not bad, but it's not the best or that great either. i think a lot of people like the antagonist in umbridge and how it unites students from different houses and shows a deep devotion to dumbledore.

i think #3 is my favorite so far.

Back