• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello all

pechebleu

Hey everyone,

My name is Maddie and I've just joined the site today. I've been toying with the idea of joining a book discussion forum for a while now, and I've been poking around on a few different sites for the past few days. This site seems to have a lot of intelligent discussion, so I'm really excited to get involved in some of the discussions.

I love reading, obviously. I like all sorts of genres, but I mostly stick to fiction. One of my goals for the coming new year is to try to read some non-fiction. I'm almost done with Audrey Niffenegger's The Time Traveler's Wife (I'm late to the game, I know, it seems like everyone in the world has already read this), and I'm really enjoying it so far. I like contemporary fiction, but I also enjoy older books as well. My current obsession is YA lit/fiction, much to my boyfriend's chagrin (he's kind of a book snob).

I think that's all for now. I'm really excited about being here and getting to discuss books!

Welcome pechebleu
I am also a newbie, and so far it's a great little forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I am :)

And if you makes you feel any better, I haven't read Audrey Niffenegger's The Time Traveler's Wife :eek:

Happy reading :)

Back