• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello, all.

ErikDentremont

I am not usually one for getting involved in anything remotely social, even online, but I am always seeking out new authors and new stories, and thought it might be nice to connect with others who value the written word as much as I.
I live in the Peak District in England, and I keep a flat in London as well, since work brings me there very often.
I live alone and seldom watch telly, so books are a constant source of company for me. I am seeking out new authors to read and perhaps, eventually, to meet others here with whom I can share more than just discussion about books. After all, I am also into music, science, the arts, current events... I enjoy chatting online once in a while too, though I have not done so in many years.

I am not usually one for getting involved in anything remotely social, even online, but I am always seeking out new authors and new stories, and thought it might be nice to connect with others who value the written word as much as I.
I live in the Peak District in England, and I keep a flat in London as well, since work brings me there very often.
I live alone and seldom watch telly, so books are a constant source of company for me. I am seeking out new authors to read and perhaps, eventually, to meet others here with whom I can share more than just discussion about books. After all, I am also into music, science, the arts, current events... I enjoy chatting online once in a while too, though I have not done so in many years.

Hi Erik. You should take a look at Wordpress? The community of bloggers there would be a good setting to discuss your different interests.

Back