• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello! Author from Chicago!

Jonathan Franks

Hi there!

I'm a self-pub author from Chicago. I write and read a lot. I've just finished my third novel, giving it some gestation time before I do a final run-through and publish it. I write screenplays, considering getting into stage plays. And I've just started a new series that I hope to get out there in the next few months.

I've been lurking for a while, reading up on some of the forums and I've finally decided I have enough to say that I might contribute. Before that, I figured I should introduce myself and say hi.

Hi there!

I'm a self-pub author from Chicago. I write and read a lot. I've just finished my third novel, giving it some gestation time before I do a final run-through and publish it. I write screenplays, considering getting into stage plays. And I've just started a new series that I hope to get out there in the next few months.

I've been lurking for a while, reading up on some of the forums and I've finally decided I have enough to say that I might contribute. Before that, I figured I should introduce myself and say hi.

Hi Jonathan. I am curious. How do you publicize books that you self-publish?

Back