• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hello every people

suriyothai

Hello every people. My name marisa. My husband chiang mai falcon in forum. I lern inglis not so good. I read book inglis. Cannot sen email inglis no one i no read inglis. husband say rite forum same same husband. i read inglis but slowly. i like book abou people happy and love story and abou prople live jungle. I hope can talk with people forum about book inglis. I sorry inglis not so good.

Thank you very much. I like photo you put internet. Look like mcdonald. I am trying to do mysel this forum . paun my husband have to help some time with word but want to try to do mysel so lern inglis quicly. have good day forum.

Corporate Motivational Speaker

Hello every people. My name marisa. My husband chiang mai falcon in forum. I lern inglis not so good. I read book inglis. Cannot sen email inglis no one i no read inglis. husband say rite forum same same husband. i read inglis but slowly. i like book abou people happy and love story and abou prople live jungle. I hope can talk with people forum about book inglis. I sorry inglis not so good.

hello mam
i think your husband is write. with the help of forum you must improve your inglish.

jon

Yes thank you. I think is good way because cannot write inglis email to family or frends. I talk not so good but have some farang cusomer at salon so talk with them inglis but hard to read and write.

Back