• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Everyone, It's Léana :)

Leahna

Hello !
I'm Léana, I'm 16 years old and I'm french !
I live in France :) and I come here because I would like to speak english and I love reading ♥
If I make mistakes languages, thank you for telling me :)
About me : I love reading since I was little and I read all of the books !

Hello !
I'm Léana, I'm 16 years old and I'm french !
I live in France :) and I come here because I would like to speak english and I love reading ♥
If I make mistakes languages, thank you for telling me :)
About me : I love reading since I was little and I read all of the books !

Hello there!
Welcome to the forum, hope for you to enjoy many forums at this site.
I have joined recently too and I am loving it. And I hope to learn some french from you.

hello.gif

Thanks you :D
psnovel : Thanks a lot, I hope learn some english, me xD If you have questions about french, tell me that :D

Welcome Leahna ! I have a friend who recently purchased a home in Paris (14th Arrondissement). When his working days are over in a few years he will move to Paris permanently. I envy him. Paris is like Disneyland for adults *L*

Welcome. My French is terribly rusty... Hope you like it here. I learned to type on a forum like this...I'm sure there's lots of good practice to be had.

Thanks you :D
psnovel : Thanks a lot, I hope learn some english, me xD If you have questions about french, tell me that :D

Sorry for replying so late to your thread but my exams were going on and I was busy with that. Now I am free for sometime. Yes yes I do have one questions about french. How should I start learning french? :p
I tried once earlier but I found it difficult to make it a thorough learning practice. Guide.:)

Hello ! I'm sorry I'm very late but it was very difficult for me to understand whatever in this forum xD Now I very want to learn english so I'm here !
Thanks you for your answer !
Psnovel : To start the french huuummm ... I'm not a french teacher but I think you should learn how introduce oneself, then the basic verbs, the basic vocabulary.. Maybe there are website to learn french ? I should look my english lessons to see how we learn a language.. (I feel useless now xD)

Bienvenue à la demoiselle de site.
Quels sont vous faites avec votre temps, vous êtes toujours aux études ou vous travaillez?
Quelle sorte de littérature Lisez-vous principalement?

Ho cute ! I can answer in french ?
So : J'ai 17 ans donc je suis étudiante au lycée. Au lycée français on doit choisir entre des études littéraire, scientifique ou économique et social. J'ai choisi des études littéraire !
Je n'ai pas de genre littéraire favoris : je lis des classiques comme de la fantasy ou encore de la science-fiction :)

So : J'ai 17 ans donc je suis étudiante au lycée. Au lycée français on doit choisir entre des études littéraire, scientifique ou économique et social. J'ai choisi des études littéraire !
Je n'ai pas de genre littéraire favoris : je lis des classiques comme de la fantasy ou encore de la science-fiction :)

Il est toujours bon d'amener les jeunes de science-fiction et d'imagination des fans sur le forum. Moi, je ne parle pas français mais «Google Translate» suffit sur Internet ...

I am reading science fiction at the moment and would recommend the book.

Il est toujours bon d'amener les jeunes de science-fiction et d'imagination des fans sur le forum. Moi, je ne parle pas français mais «Google Translate» suffit sur Internet ...

Be very careful with Google it is full of virus and Trojans. I would strongly recommend switching to Bing.
Unless you have Barracuda of course.

Be very careful with Google it is full of virus and Trojans. I would strongly recommend switching to Bing.
Unless you have Barracuda of course.

I switched from Bing to Chrome and I prefer Chrome. Windows Eight is just about tolerable without its pet browser.

Back