• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hello everyone

bebe

kickbox
i have just noticed that i have not introduced myself in the "new members" area yet. my real name is ****, and if you look around very carefully, you may be able to find it. (first one to post my name will recieve a great new head massager, from dr.ho free of charge);) but if you're not balding or totally free of hair i'm afriad you may not be able to use it anywhere but on your buttocks. (cause it makes a great ass massager when its all cramped up) this ass massager/head relaxer may be especially helpful to townbear, who seems to laugh her ass off so excessively i am beginning to get worried on the condition of her much laughed off buttocks. and lastly i just want to say congrats to darren lewis, owner of the book forum because i have noticed that he is getting married. (otherwise known as tying the knot, married alive, or going to the executioner.) alrighty then, now that we have all that cleared up, hello everybody! -B

in fact, anyone wanting to congratulate darren on getting engaged can do so here. :) (or you can do it privately, but then again wheres the fun in that?)

That butt massager is MINE....

...and i will stop at nothing to make sure I obtian it!Even though i agree, there are others in need of some butt relaxin', i am a shallow and selfish person.

As a result, this si my first guess..... is your name RUMPLESTILTSKIN( variations of spelling in consideration)? if not, its always good to get that one out in the open first.

*buzzer* wrong....

but good guess...i think my mother was about to name me that, but she found it was hard to spell (and she had to make a descision siging the birth certificate in a hurry...family feud was on)-B

here's a helpful hint: Think B...:p

ding ding ding!!

how did you guess?!! you're one hell of a name guesser....well here you go...*hands spaz the new dr.ho ass/head massager* it's all yours. (but what you do with it other than for its practical purposes we really don't want to know :p ) have fun, and remember....do not heat it for it is extremly flammable! (and you may not want a flame your sensitive buttock area) -B

By the way, you all can call me Big B. :cool:
*we all down with that?* lol

well i WAS gonna put this up for sale on ebay, but if anybody here is wiling to offer me an incredibly rediculous price, ill part with it..... bidding starts at , o, say, 50 dollars/pounds.

Back