• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello everyone.

JeremyD

My name is Jeremy. I have been reading and writing for quite some time. Recently I have become interested in publishing a book. Or rather a series of books and came across this site. After reading alot of what some have to say, I have come to the conclusion that I need an agent and to stay away from companies online. lol. So many sites sound so tempting, but then I come on here and see they are more criminal than anything, unless I can procure an obscene amount of money to go through some of the more promising companies. So, any ideas, throw them at me. Other than that, I look forward to conversing with some of you on current and past reads. And I will continue to brag the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning till the day I die. Highly recomend that to any fantasy/sci-fi/romance readers out there. Or to anyone wanting a riveting tale.

Back