• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Everyone

Conrad Luznar

My name is Conrad and my first book, a fiction novel titled "Cryptic" will be out around August 2016. Until now most of my writing has been screenplays or magazine articles. I live in Ohio, USA.

My name is Conrad and my first book, a fiction novel titled "Cryptic" will be out around August 2016. Until now most of my writing has been screenplays or magazine articles. I live in Ohio, USA.

Also a new member. If you look at my profile you'll probably understand why I'm a bit of a forum-dolt with these questions. First, can someone tell me if there is a way to post other than as a reply? And second, thought I had created a new thread but don't see it or don't know where to find it. The combo of my birth year and the fact I've never joined a forum before are at the moment bollixing my attempts to be an ongoing contributor. And btw, welcome Conrad, and I hope we can have some discussions that are less self-serving than I've made this one.

How else did you want to communicate besides post a reply?

Also, I see that this is your only post. If you tried to create a thread, it was unsuccessful.

I admit that the forum software isn't the greatest in terms of layout and usability but I have no say in any of that.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, in the lower left hand corner there is a link that says either "Core", "Facebook", or "XenBase". Clicking on that link will allow you change the style (the way the forum looks). Maybe that will help a bit.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, in the lower left hand corner there is a link that says either "Core", "Facebook", or "XenBase". Clicking on that link will allow you change the style (the way the forum looks). Maybe that will help a bit.
Many thanks Sparkchaser. Now if I can learn to create a thread, nothing but good times ahead.

Creating a thread is easy. Go to the sub-forum you want then click the Post New Thread button...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 1
Back