• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Friends

RivenBorn

Hello everyone I am Nicole or RivenBorn or Riven however you like to call me. I love reading and I decided to join this site because of that reason plus to meet new people. My favorite authors are Anne Rice, C.S. Lewis, Steven King and few others. I also love poetry my favorite poet is Poe. Well I hope to see you around. ;)

Thank you for your welcomes...

Anna (is that ok if I call you that) hey thank you for the links. I am glad to meet a writer. Thank you!

:)

A name by any other Rose...

Rivenborn;

Most folks call me Anna, even the poets, Ha!

I love that elfin face on your Avatar spot!
I have always been fond of large eyes, and use them in my children's books.

Anna

<Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow>

:D

My avatar is from my favorite anime Fruits Basket. I always loved big eyes myself. It brings the character more alive I always thought. That is cool that you write childrens books. I always wanted to write books for young kids just never got a chance. My goal right know is to get into college and start what I have to do. But I think I will start writing more know that I have the time to do so.

Kid's books

Writing books for children is an extremely difficult gate to crash, as I well know, because I have been writing them for years and first got one published when I was into middleage. But, it CAN be done sooner with the right connections, and the right material. You are still young enough to "experiment" with the field you are most comfortable in. I wish you the best!

Where is Nania? I am from a town near Green Bay, Wisconsin
Anna

.http://www.authorsden.com/annamariefritz

Re: Kid's books

Originally posted by Paperbackwriter
Where is Nania? I am from a town near Green Bay, Wisconsin
I think that would be C.S. Lewis' Narnia. Do you think there are real Narnia's out there? Villages, or maybe streets. I know there are Sesame Streets and stuff, but still. It makes you wonder.

Welcome aboard, both of you!

Narnia is from the books by C.S. Lewis. I am from New Jersey actually.

Thanks Anna. I know writting can be difficult. I been trying to write books and stories for nearly five years know it is just time is so little. Who knows what I will do.

Thanks to both of you for the replies...and...hang in there Rivenborn...think positive.

"Reach for the moon. If you fail, you'll at least land among the stars."

Back