• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Florida

JanetteMD

Hello from Florida! I have lived in FL for many years and we recently had the worst cold spell that I can ever remember! But today the sun is back out and the temps are wonderful again! I just finished reading "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle". It was a good book until I was disappointed in the ending! I enjoyed the relationship of Edgar and his dogs! I have a Schnauzer named "Chip" whom I love dearly! I've never been on a forum before! I think this is going to be great fun and I can learn about the books before I read them! I'm looking for something else interesting to read......I'm a fiction lover.....any suggestions? Really like good quality reading...not into romance novels and mystery. :)

You're right Not a Jellyfish.......we can't complain when we're cold, its usually much worse up north and we don't have snow to shovel.....although it was close to snowing this time! I've seen it snow two times I can remember while I was growing up here! I live in Clearwater and we don't usually have freezes because of being near the coast, but this time my whole front yard is brown and most of the shrubbery is gone too! I am hoping it all grows back in the spring.....I won't have much time for reading if my gardens need lots of attention......lol

Well, then, here's hoping your garden heals itself. My herb garden isn't looking too pretty either. They were not happy about the cold weather.

Back