• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Kristie

Kristie

This looks like a nice site. Thanks to Annette Gisby for passing the word around about it.

My introduction to the gang:

My name is Kristie Leigh Maguire and I'm an author. (Sounds like AA, doesn't it? LOL)

My latest release is Desert Heat. It is a tale of sex, passion and romance set in the Mojave Desert of Southern California. The main character is Marcie Treyhorne, a steel magnolia who isn't afraid to go after what she wants.

I am also the author of Emails from the Edge. This is based upon the true story of my globe trotting days following my husband and his job around the world.

I am co-author along with Mark Haeuser of No Lady and Her Tramp. This is a romantic comedy.

I used to label my style of writing as ultra-sensual until the publishing world finally caught up with me and labeled it Romantica. Guess you could say that I was ahead of the curve.

Anyway that's enough about me. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Kristie Leigh Maguire
http://clik.to/Kristie

No, I don't right romance. However I do write romance. And most of the time I write romance right because readers seem to like it. LOL

Kristie

Back