• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hello from me!

buckwerm

kickbox
Hello everyone

I've never been on a book forum before, but I love books :) I'm not sure of my favourite genre...I used to really like thrillers, particularly Harlan Coben type stories, however then I had a complete change and have been reading mainly light reads. Current favourite author is Erica James.

Anyway, enough rambling from me, for now. You'll probably see me spread out around the boards!

Hi Rose,

Welcome to the forum! You can write your own introduction and tell us a little about yourself, or you can just dive right in.

What do you like reading?

Hi Rose,

Welcome to the forum! You can write your own introduction and tell us a little about yourself, or you can just dive right in.

During my college life ,I have read a book called "Tolerance." and the sentence "the rule is the rule, and the rule is must be obeyed."give me a very deep impression.

Hi Rose,

During my college life ,I have read a book called "Tolerance." and the sentence "the rule is the rule, and the rule is must be obeyed."give me a very deep impression.
and could you tell me what do you like reading ?

Back