• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello From SoCal

CaptPapa

Hello:
I was shopping about for a friendly group, and tripped on this one. I'm not sure about neat and nifty, but friendly would be good.
I'm not a writer, but I certainly enjoy reading. I'm an unrepentant Tom Clancy fan, and since he's put two new novels out lately, I'm rereading his library to set up getting to the new ones.
Otherwise, Anne Perry, Lawrence Sanders (McNally series), Lawrence Block (Burglar series), and Erle Stanley Gardner get a lot of my time. Oh, and of course original Star Trek.:D
Hello to all . . . :cool:
ME

Pomona . . . okay, been several times to the LA County fair in that area. That's a little too metro for me though.
Redlands is very nice. I used to live up the road from there . . . east.
I live in SW Riverside County now, quieter and more to my liking these days.
Thanks for the welcome.
ME

Yea, I'm actually in Yucaipa, which is a nice quiet little town at the base of the mountains. It's cooler here, there isn't much crime, and camping/fishing/shooting is just up the road a bit. :)

I'm definitely not a city fella.

Inland Empire

Yeah, I actually was guessing that you were from somewhere in the Inland Empire based on the background from some of the car pics that you had posted, Lovecraftian. Just another day in the pasture, here in cowtown...California Dreamin'. I know Riverside very well, too. I hear that they're building a new med school there (I'm a doc).

Back