• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from South-East of England

theresa dawn

Hi, my name is Theresa and I write poetry, lyrics and novels (2 in the fantasy genre so far)

I am happily married with a daughter and son and I have 2 grandsons to keep me on my toes!

It's great to find a place where people have similar interests and want to discuss them as being a writer can be a lonely business at times.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hey there Polly and Guy, thanks for the welcome. I'll read almost anything but I have faves of course.....and if the subject is ancient Rome or Ancient Greece (preferably fictional) then I will more than likely grab that first so my favourte series of all time is Roma Sub Roma from Stephen Saylor.

I tried a few Sherlock Holmes way back when so probably Hound of the Baskervilles was one of them but I do prefer more modern crime novels like those from Peter James for instance (I am a big fan of hi crime fiction although don't like the more occult type of thing from him)

I am wondering about the Sherlock Holmes question...are you a big fan of those Guy?

Whaty about you Polly? What kind of books do you read?

Back