• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello, I love marmite and I devour books

jenni Clarke

Hello all
this looks like a fun site to share ideas, meet new people ( in a virtual way) and find new books to read. I devour books.
I live in France but was born in Dorset, England. I love marmite and pickled onions, snow and reading!
I buy, sell and create with Lego, sell English cakes in a French market ( summer only), teach English ( privately), write for various Early Years publications and ....
I have just fulfilled a dream and published my first Fantasy book for readers 8 + It is set in the real world , but has a new take on climate change. It is the first in a trilogy, but could have many more offshoots too.
I have many more books maturing in my mind. For older readers and younger too. Need to find a good young children's book illustrator to work with.
Ho hum, need more hours in every day as I have a good size veg garden, love to paint and draw and carve, walk, swim in lakes ( when they are not frozen!) and cycle

:Welcome to the forum Jenni. Wow you will have to share some of your lego creations with us in the General Chat | BookandReader.com thread. I think you may find there are more than a few lego lovers here. Congrats and best wishes on the book. And don't we all need more hours in the day :)

:Welcome to the forum Jenni. Wow you will have to share some of your lego creations with us in the General Chat | BookandReader.com thread. I think you may find there are more than a few lego lovers here. Congrats and best wishes on the book. And don't we all need more hours in the day :)

Hi, thanks for the welcome. Thanks for the chance to share some of my and my hubbies Lego creations. Look forward to chatting with more people.

I know a decent illustrator if you want to pm me.

Legos are great...they keep their value very well. I'm still sad that I sold off some of the sets I had as a kid though.

Back