• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello there !

SorinaM

Hey there, my name is Sorina and I'm from Romania, I'm 21 . I don't have too much to say about me; I'm a book person, I started reading literature somehow late (when I was about 13-14 years old I read the first book I enjoyed and I couldn't stop since then), I enjoy drawing (traditional and digital), writing, I also have a blog (3 years so far, my longest relationship).

Favorite writer : definitely Stephen King. Also, I recently discovered Carlos Ruiz Zafon and it's becoming an obsession. I enjoyed as well John Saul's books, I've read everything Dan Brown wrote and I liked it.

Favorite books: I have to go with The Dark Tower series, even if I only read the first four books so far, I love it. Also, Miss Peregrine, The Shadow of the wind, Blaze, Dolores Claiborne, Cell and so on.

About other things - I consider myself a calm being; even if I write a lot with the voice of depression I'm usually cheerful with the ones around me.

This being said, I'm glad to join you in the hopes of becoming a better person and a true reader. Feel free to ask questions, I will answer as soon as I can !

Back