• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello to you all from S Wales!

mariposa

Hi, I've just joined and am delighted to be a member here. I didn't even know that there was a forum like this but it's exactly what I was loooking for! :)
I used to love reading ever since I discovered the delights of Enid Blyton as a child!! :rolleyes:
5 years ago I started learning Spanish and the reading stopped, maybe my brain was already taking too much in?!! :confused:
Have returned to reading now with a vengeance and enjoying every minute! I think of all the books that I have missed!! ;) Ana x

Good thing you found books again ^^
I know the joy one feels after finding them again since I had not so long ago a 6-month break from reading [a bit short compared to your 5 years but it was awful nonetheless] and now I've returned to it again.
But without further explanations, welcome aboard :D

I used to love reading ever since I discovered the delights of Enid Blyton as a child!! :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome Mariposa. I was a big fan of Enid Blyton when I was a child too. Which of her series did you like the best? (I liked the Famous Five, Faraway Tree and Wishing Chair series the best)

Jasan

HI!! Glad we are all back now...it seemed ungrateful on my behalf not to be thanking you for making me welcome!! ;)
ps it was always the Famous Five for me!!! Ana x

Back