• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hello

Hello, Rachel, I'm Nick (though I seriously hope you knew that already!) Welcome to B&R! I know you'll like it. You're enough of a dork in real life! :D Just kidding.

Hi Rachel, tell us a bit about yourself. Is there something specific you like to read? Favorite author perhaps?

Well, I read a bunch of manga, but I like normal books too. Um I like a really wide range of books, most things I can get my hands on I will read. I just finished Twilight and New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, (Vespertilio91 recomended it to me) and I really liked it.

Well, I read a bunch of manga, but I like normal books too. Um I like a really wide range of books, most things I can get my hands on I will read. I just finished Twilight and New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, (Vespertilio91 recomended it to me) and I really liked it.
Yes, he recommended that to me as well. I have yet to read it. :(

Thanks again for letting me borrow your manga, while we're on the subject.

Yes, he recommended that to me as well. I have yet to read it. :(

Thanks again for letting me borrow your manga, while we're on the subject.

Oh yeah, you're welcome. And that book is like REALLY good, I love it with a passion. So if you ever wanna read it, I own it, so you can just ask and I will lend it to you!

Back