• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

ixi_shannie_ixi

Hey there! I've never done the forum thing before. My boyfriend is always on a BMW forum and so I decided I would find my own since I have no interest in cars. SO here i am! I love to read, but i guess that is a given since we are all here with that bond. Really I am just trying to find people to talk to about books and recommend stuff. Not many people I know read anymore. I read alot of fiction and autobiographies and true crime. I have been getting into so more philisophical stuff though and the only sci-fi i have found to peak my imagination are the Terry Prachett DiscWorld Series. I do write poetry and have started a few novels. I did also recently just open a made to order bakery out of my home in my spare time......well i think i've rambled enough for now.

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!

Hey there! I've never done the forum thing before. My boyfriend is always on a BMW forum and so I decided I would find my own since I have no interest in cars. SO here i am! I love to read, but i guess that is a given since we are all here with that bond. Really I am just trying to find people to talk to about books and recommend stuff. Not many people I know read anymore. I read alot of fiction and autobiographies and true crime. I have been getting into so more philisophical stuff though and the only sci-fi i have found to peak my imagination are the Terry Prachett DiscWorld Series. I do write poetry and have started a few novels. I did also recently just open a made to order bakery out of my home in my spare time......well i think i've rambled enough for now.

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!

Welcome to the Forum..

Back