• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

J. Eric

kickbox
My name is J. Eric King and I am just new to this forum. I wanted to introduce myself and introduce my new novel. Byron Carmichael Book One: The Human Corpse Trade is a young adult mystery that has just been released in January and is available on all of the popular online bookstores. You can ask for the novel at your local bookstore and will hopefully be on their bookshelves when it is presented to the major stores in a few months.

My hope is to spread the word, find some readers, and if possible get a discussion going on likes and dislikes, and answer any questions anyone has.

Please check it out at byroncarmichael.com, read my blogs on myspace.com/jericking, or you can read a review on amazon.com.

I would love to hear from you.

Thanks
J. Eric King

when does your book comeout? I work at Borders so picking it up would not be no problem. It sounds interesting enough I think it might be a yummy read.

Welcome!
Kjarrell

Back